Love the counting on the potty! John-Nathan is so cute and has such a wonderful personality. The adjustment phase will soon be a memory and God will guide you all four along the way as He bonds you into His design for your family. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart: wait I say on the Lord. Proverb 27:14 Love Aunt Genie & Uncle Larry
1-2-3...Jesus loves me, 1-2...Jesus loves you. 3-4...He loves you more, more than you've ever been loved before 5-6-7...I'm going to Heaven 8-9...Glory Divine! 9-10...I've reached the end and I don't have time to sing it again! So fun to see you enjoying your new son!
We'll be praying for you four as you travel tomorrow. I think it's tomorrow?! We've struggled to keep up with what time and what day it is where you are! I'm glad Jesus is not limited by time zones and date lines! How wonderful that He is with you as you travel and with us as we pray for you!
Thanks for the counting/potty video! The children are going to love it!
Wow! He's picking English up so quickly! What priceless moments we're getting glimpses of....and to think there are so many more you all are enjoying! We are praying for this next leg of your journey tomorrow. It's one step (or flight) closer to home! Love, the Wortmans
7 comments:
AWESOME! Counting AND pottying-- such efficiency! We've played the video over and over again just to hear that sweet voice! (yours, too, Celinda)
Love the counting on the potty! John-Nathan is so cute and has such a wonderful personality. The adjustment phase will soon be a memory and God will guide you all four along the way as He bonds you into His design for your family. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart: wait I say on the Lord. Proverb 27:14 Love Aunt Genie & Uncle Larry
CUTE!!!
1-2-3...Jesus loves me,
1-2...Jesus loves you.
3-4...He loves you more, more than you've ever been loved before
5-6-7...I'm going to Heaven
8-9...Glory Divine!
9-10...I've reached the end and I don't have time to sing it again!
So fun to see you enjoying your new son!
fun!! I will add counting to my list of "things to do on the potty". Maybe Sydney will get the hint??
Love, J, D, S & A
We'll be praying for you four as you travel tomorrow. I think it's tomorrow?! We've struggled to keep up with what time and what day it is where you are! I'm glad Jesus is not limited by time zones and date lines! How wonderful that He is with you as you travel and with us as we pray for you!
Thanks for the counting/potty video! The children are going to love it!
Wow! He's picking English up so quickly! What priceless moments we're getting glimpses of....and to think there are so many more you all are enjoying! We are praying for this next leg of your journey tomorrow. It's one step (or flight) closer to home!
Love, the Wortmans
Post a Comment