Family of 5

Family of 5
Family of 5!

Friday, April 20, 2012

Our help

I will lift up my eyes to the hills-From whence comes my help? My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth....The LORD shall preserve your going out and your coming in from this time forth, and even forevermore. (Psalm 121:1, 8)

This verse has been meaningful to me this past week in particular.  I'm so grateful for His faithful help as we're in this stage of preparation for the journey. There is much to do, and at times this past week, I have felt as though I am in slow motion when I should be moving much more quickly! I am stocking our portable "pharmacy" and gathering our "7-Eleven" provisions :).  So far, most of the stuff in our basement loading dock is for Jack.  The rest of us had better get busy!  We will attempt to make some headway this weekend.  Thanks for your prayers for us, as always. (CR)

No comments: